WP-dTree free WordPress pluginFree
This plugin provides dynamic navigation trees to replace the standard archives, categories, pages and link lists. They’re widgets so you can setup the awesome tree navigation with drag & drop ease, but it also exposes several new template tags for developers.
Changes in v4.4.5 (2019-03-25)
- Fixed translation regression.
Changes in v4.4.4 (2019-03-24)
- Updated for PHP 7
- Fixed https support for links in the Links-widget
- Added support to always include parent page in hierarchy when selecting child ID’s.
Changes in v22.214.171.124 (2015-03-20)
- Added support for category-specific archives
- Added support to use description instead of name for taxonomy trees.
- Fixed the sort ordering of archives
- Fixed potential “duplicate entry”-mysql error
- Removed forgotten debug-call.
Changes in v4.4.2 (2015-01-03)
- Better sorting options for posts
- Archives now support Custom Post Types
- Support for Post Types Order (thank you, sydcode)
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in v4.4 (2014-12-22)
- Added support for WordPress’ Menus.
- Added multisite support. (thanks, John Pariseau)
- Added option to set navigation root to the current page or category.
- Fixed broken l10n.
- Fixed a XSS vulnerability. (thanks, Patrick Riggs)
- Replaced all deprecated functions.
- Fixed tons of PHP warnings and notices.
Changes in v4.3.1 (2012-01-11)
- Fixed: uninitialized settings will not cause wierd output.
Older changelogs moved here.
The original ‘WP-dTree’ was created by Christopher Hwang in ~2005. By 2007 Mr. Hwang seemed to have dropped of the internet for good so Ulf Benjaminsson forked the plugin in and named it ‘WP-dTree 3.0’ (note to self: having a release number in the title was stupid).
The fork was focused on performance improvements – mainly caching – but soon expanded to add a lot of new features and modernizations; compatibility with WP 2.7 through WP 3.3, widgets, out-of-the-box Scriptaculous support, link trees, feed icons and more.
For version 4.0 the entire plugin has been rewritten from scratch by Ulf, bringing it in line with the much matured WP 3.x API.
*WP-dTree (3.0 and up) is Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Ulf Benjaminsson (email: hello at my full name dot com)
*WP-dTree (3.x and lower) Copyright (C) 2006 Christopher Hwang (email: chris at silpstream dot com).
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Author: Ulf Benjaminsson
Plugin Folder: wp-dtree-30
Tags: archive, category, menu, menus, navigation
Source from: WordPress.org