CookieYes | GDPR Cookie Consent & Compliance Notice (CCPA Ready) free WordPress pluginFree
The CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent plugin will assist you in making your website GDPR (RGPD, DSVGO) compliant by adding a cookie banner to your site. Additionally, this GDPR WordPress plugin also supports cookie compliance with the LGPD of Brazil, CNIL of France, and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) which is a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California.
The plugin is one of the best WordPress GDPR cookie compliance plugins as it comes with a host of features some of which are listed below.
The plugin will enable a cookie consent banner with Accept and Reject options.
Free connection with CookieYes web app to access advanced features (cookie scan, consent log, etc.) and manage all settings from the web app account.
Single click automatic scanning and categorization of cookies.
This GDPR plugin adds a cookie banner to your WordPress website so you can show that you are compliant with the GDPR.
With the help of this WordPress GDPR plugin, you can fully customize the cookie notice style so it blends with your existing website: change the colors, fonts, styles, position on the page, and even how it behaves when you click “Accept All”.
It also has a Cookie List module so you can easily show what cookies your site uses and display them neatly in a table on your Privacy & Cookies Policy page.
The plugin can be configured to have a CCPA ‘Do Not Sell My Personal Information’ control to the cookie notice.
Helps in achieving cookie compliance under CNIL – A french administrative regulatory body
Assists in getting cookie compliant with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) – South Africa’s data protection law
- Opt-in consent banner for GDPR & opt-out banner for CCPA
- Add the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link to your website footer using an HTML code.
- Scan and auto-block non-necessary cookies for GDPR cookie compliance
- Preference center (second layer of the banner) with granular control/per-category consent (allows site visitors to opt-in or give consent to some or all cookie categories) over the cookies used by the website
- Fully customizable to look just like your own website’s style: customize the content and colors
- Add the cookie bar on either the header or footer of your site
- The cookie banner can be permanently dismissed or accessible through a revisit consent button
- The color and position of the revisit consent button are customizable
- Manage your cookie list – Add new cookies manually, Edit cookies (CookieID, Category, Description, Script URL Pattern), & Delete cookies.
- Manage cookie categories – Edit category (Name & Description)
- Log users’ consent and exports it into a CSV file
- Compatible with WPML & Polylang
- Compatible with major caching servers and plugins
- Cookie banner preview in admin settings
The CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin Uses The Following Cookie Only
- cookieyes-consent – CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.
You can get more information and read more about the EU Cookie Law
Cookieyes GDPR Cookie Consent plugin user guide will help you with the setup of the plugin.
CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin Premium Features
You can access the following features by connecting to a paid plan (Basic, Pro, or Ultimate) on the CookieYes web app account. See all features and compare plans
* Starting from 100,000 to unlimited page views per month
* Up to 8000 pages per scan
* Advanced banner customization
* Pop-up banner layout (with overlay)
* Location-based targeting of cookie banners (GDPR banner – Worldwide/EU & UK/Other countries & CCPA banner – Worldwide/California/United States).
* Auto-detect banner languages
* Scan behind login
* Scheduled scan
* Add brand logo on banner
* Custom CSS
* Disable “Powered by” branding
* Opt-in consent banner for GDPR & opt-out banner for CCPA
* Automatic cookie blocking
* Per-category consent
* Option to withdraw consent (Revisit consent button)
NOTE: INSTALLING THIS PLUGIN ALONE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SITE GDPR COMPLIANT. SINCE EACH SITE USES DIFFERENT COOKIES, YOU NEED TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY CONFIGURATIONS IN PLACE WITH A SUPPORTING COOKIE NOTICE.
Plugin Folder: cookie-law-info
Source from: WordPress.org